Monday, May 18, 2009

Where does the time go?

I must admit, I was shocked when I noticed that my last blog entry was in JANUARY! Where on earth does the time go? My baby boy is doing great, but he does need daily physical therapy from me and weekly pt at Easter Seals. He was diagnosed with Plagicephaly caused by Torticolis back in February. When you throw away the medical jargon that basically means that his head became flat on one side because he strongly favored holding his head looking to the right rather than looking forward. He has improved greatly, but it has been a struggle for me. My sweet older daughters will be finished with school for the summer in just a few short weeks. (Ok, long weeks for me because I can't wait to stop all of this running!!!) I hope to give a better update soon and return to a more regular type of blogging in June. Wish me luck. ;)

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I miss you kitkat... I try to check in every couple days to see if you had a chance to post. I'm sure your plenty busy.. but please know I'm thinking of you. Have a lovely spring=)