I've been tagged by Courtney over at ZuZu's Perch! :-) (I know that I should really put a link up to her blog in this post, but I'm not sure how to do that yet. I'm blushing with embarassment! LOL! But if you want to check out Courtney's wonderful blog, I have her listed in my blogroll.)
How it works:
1. Grab the book closest to you
2. Open it to page 161
3. Find the fifth full sentence
4. Post the text of the sentence to your blog
5. Don't search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you.
6. Tag five people to do this meme.
The book on the top of my pile at my desk is: (Now don't laugh at me! LOL!) Grandma Putt's Old-Time Vinegar, Garlic, Baking Soda, and 101 More Problem Solvers by Jerry Baker.
Here's the fifth sentence on page 161:
"Rub the paste into the stain, wait 30 minutes, and launder as usual" (In reference to how to remove a rust stain from fabric with salt and vinegar.)
Yep, that's some heavy reading. :-) I think that I am going to start keeping some great novels by my computer rather than my home and garden reference books. Ha Ha!
Ask a Lutheran
And I'll think of two more in a little bit!