Saturday, February 23, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Hmmm.... Where to start, again. There has been lots of stuff going on in my boring old life lately. I have been much too busy planning for a Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner and Late Nite Catechism 2 show at the school. Lots of people aren't happy with the way that I am planning for it and are saying some really awful things about me, but those same people haven't purchased a ticket or offered to help. I have a delicate heart. I cry when people say mean things about me. So I have been really sad about this whole thing (that I am doing only because I was ASKED to by the Priest, not because I volunteered). I am just gritting my teeth and trying to get through it with my dignity semi-intact. But it has really left me in a state of wanting to just go hide in a corner and lick my wounds. Please, if you could be so kind, say a little prayer for me that I might take the higher road through this mess and make it through without making a fool of myself. This all ends after March 15th, so I have less than a month left.

Also, there has been alot going on at our school lately. We were blessed with a new Priest a little over a year ago, but many people are unhappy with the direction that the school and church are being taken in. It has been a difficult year. We have lost lots of students. More are saying that they are going to leave. I am wondering if we would be better off leaving now to the Catholic School that is just down the road from us. There are pros and cons. It is weighing heavy on my heart. I just don't know what to do.

So, these are some of the reasons why I have been a bit absent in bloggy land. I'm working through them. Guess I just need some time to think this all through. I'll keep you all updated.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

sara said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling sad.

sara said...

how you feeling?

I bought one of those mini greenhouse thingies with the expanding peat pellets. My 3-year-old and I had fun with it today. and yes, I guess I am rushing the season a bit.

KitKat said...

Hi Sara! :) I'm starting to feel better. Thanks so much for your concern.

Do you like your mini greenhouse? I have a mini windowsill greenhouse and the peat pellet one that I just bought. My kids just LOVE starting seeds!! The love to watch the whole process. I don't think that you are rushing the season. You should have some nice strong plants to plant outside once the weather breaks.

Take Care!!