Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

As far as I know, I am exactly 0% Irish. (German, Dutch, English, and Native American is what my pedigree reads. I am a mutt.) But My hubby has some strong Irish roots in his family tree, my youngest DD has one of the most Irish of first names, I do cook a mean corned beef roast, and I make boxty to die for. So I guess that I can post this little quiz in honor of St. Patrick's Day.



What Your Shamrock Says About You



You are a high achiever. Success comes fairly easy for you.



At times, you can be slow to act. You don't like to be outside your comfort zone.



You don't really consider yourself a lucky person. In your view, people create their own luck.



You are stylish, in a classic sort of way. You are particular about how you like things.

3 comments:

Unashamed said...

Hey, happy St. Paddy's day!

Been thinking about you. I read about the whole school thing. Very sad. Your priest sounds like a very fine man and an example of Christian love and patience.

Well, I am taking the plunge. To help bring my grocery bill down, I have decided to have a garden this year. I'm hoping I can pick your brains if I need to, *smile*. I've had a vegetable garden in the past with varying degrees of success, but I'm hoping to be a little more "serious" about it this year.

KitKat said...

Hi Unashamed! Thanks for thinking of me. Yes, it has been an ordeal here. Unnecessary drama. Oddly enough, Fr. Pete asked us to keep the Corned Beef and cabbage dinner going so we had it this past Saturday. We didn't do as well financially as we should have, but it gave us the opportunity to come together as a Parish and have some fun. Hopefully we can move on from here.

I'm so glad that you are planting a garden. It is so much fun! I really have saved money. I still have carrots and broccoli in the freezer. And my seedlings are moving right along. I need to do a garden update post. Maybe tomorrow. I'll try to help you however I can. :)

a soldier's wife said...

Hi Kitkat,
I read that you'll be having your first Holy Communion this Easter! I just wanted to say I'm so happy for you, and with God's leadership next year I'll be joining you!