Friday, May 23, 2008

Positive

My blood test for fifth disease came back as positive, so they are going to keep an eye on the baby for the next 4 -6 weeks to make sure that nothing goes wrong. I am feeling better now, although I am starting to reach that stage where I am getting REALLY tired. Looking forward to that burst of energy that I usually get during the second trimester! :)

They moved my due date from December 3 to November 22 based on my ultrasound measurements. I highly dispute this since I know exactly when my LMP was because I was on the pill. But just try to tell a doctor that you actually know something.......... It's a losing battle. Sigh.

Well, I have to get some housework done. Hope that everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

a soldier's wife said...

I'm sorry that your blood test came back positive, but am very glad to hear you are feeling better.
I'll have you and the baby in my prayers! (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Ewww, I'm sorry to hear this. Me being late to the game, I hope by now all is resolved happily and healthily.