Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This year, I am thankful that I am not cooking the Thanksgiving dinner for the first time in about 10 years. Ha Ha!! Just kidding. Well, I really am not cooking the dinner for the first time in 10 years, but that is not all that I am thankful for. I AM thankful for my wonderful DH and children, family and friends, my health even though it just isn't what it used to be, a nice roof over my head, nice cars to drive even though it has become painfully obvious to me that we now need a minivan (lol!), good food on my table, nice clothes to wear, my hubby's job that seems stable in this unstable time, and all of the other incredible blessings that I just don't have time to name and I surely don't deserve but have been given to me anyway solely by the grace of God.

I hope that you all have many things to be thankful for in this life. May you be richly blessed and have a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours:)