Saturday, July 12, 2008

Speaking in Tongues

Wow! I have been a bit religious lately, huh? Maybe it is because my garden is having it's worst year that I can remember so I have been praying over it alot. LOL!

But anyway, I have mentioned before that I love MZEllen's blog. She has a great post up there now concerning the 2 different forms of speaking in tongues, complete with a new term that I had never heard of before: xenoglossy. My own explanation of her post would not do it any justice, so if you are interested in this topic I urge you to go take a look at MZEllen's blog and read it for yourself.

Have a great weekend! I have a busy one coming up so I am not sure if I'll be back here before Monday.

4 comments:

a soldier's wife said...

Have a wonderful weekend!(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your days!

(here's a sample: Lisa Gerrard sings in tongues: a "skill" she has nurtured since childhood.

this article speaks quite a bit about Gerrard's skill and the youtube clip at the bottom is a nice example.

Here is another: Indus. Very haunting...but not Christian.

Anonymous said...

(Thank you so much for the link and the kind words)

Anonymous said...

The bear pictures are up here...featuring Bonnie and Clyde.