Erika from The Happy Catholic Family has tagged me for this fun "Personal Policies" Meme. I just hope that my few precious readers don't think that I am a real head case after they read this. :-)
Well, here goes:
1. I ALWAYS vacuum first, then dust.
2. When I clean the kitchen, I always start with the dirty dishes and then clean the sink when I am finished with the dishes. (Thanks, Flylady!)
3. I always sit on the left side of church and about 3/4 of the way towards the back of the church when we go to Mass. It drives my kids crazy because they want to sit WAY up front, but that makes me feel like everyone is looking at me. Crazy, I know.
4. I always park in the first open space that I find when I pull into the parking lot at a store. But I always park in the same row at each store, just in different spaces in those specific rows. (I tend to always go to the same stores, too. Can you tell??) I hate driving around looking for a parking space. And, let's face it, I could use every little bit of exercise that I can get even if it is simply walking all the way across a parking lot. Plus, this way I don't forget where I parked ~ because I would. Really.
5. I always start shopping in the produce section at the grocery store. Even if I don't need produce. Force of habit.
6. I have a very specific way that I fold clothes. It drives me batty if they are folded any other way. When my hubby helps me out by folding clothes, I can't look at how he does it or else I will go crazy. His way is not any worse than mine, it's just different. So I never say anything when he helps out. But you can bet that my girlies are learning to fold clothes the way that I do. :-)
7. I try to never make a left hand turn at a busy intersection without a traffic light. I get very anxious when I get a line of cars behind me while I am waiting to turn. I will take specific routes to avoid this situation in areas that I am familiar with. And if I do accidently find myself in a situation where I am stuck trying to make that left, I will turn right and then turn around later when I find a place with a trafic light.
That's all that I can think of for now. I'm going to break the rules and say that if you would like to do this meme, please feel free. You can leave a comment with a link letting me know that you did it if you would like to. :-)
Have a great day everyone!!