Friday, June 08, 2007

Rolling Away, Part Deux

May was a crazy month! The worst part was that my youngest DD's 6th birthday fell on the exact same day that she graduated from kindergarten. (Yep, I cried BIG TEARS on that day. Two big events in one day is just too much for one emotional Mommy!) With everything that was happening in May, I had to move her birthday party to this month. Mommy & Daddy guilt made us tell her that she could have a small party at a location of her choice. Guess what she picked. She had so much fun at her last roller skating event that she picked the Roller Rink. Yay?!? As a Mom of my word, I am busy planning a fun filled roller skating event for little folks who can barely get around without wheels on their feet, let alone with. What was I thinking?

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Come pay me a visit - you've been tagged!

a soldier's wife said...

Roller skating party sounds like lots of fun! I don't blame you one bit for being emotional. I am the same way ;-)

KitKat said...

Hi Chrissy! I am behind on my tags and I am looking forward to doing this one. Sounds lke fun! :-)

Soldier's wife, I am so glad that I am not the only emotional mom. :-)